Metallic Box for OLinuXino Lime / Lime2
Select Product Variant
|10 - 49 pcs
|50 - 10000 pcs
This is an elegant and at the same time robust metal box which protects your LIME or LIME2 from dust and electromignetic interferences. Easy to attach to other appliances with four mounting holes which could be also be used for rubber feet. The box allows access to all of the OLinuXino LIME/LIME2 connectors and interfaces. There are small holes provided to access the board's buttons. There are openings cut at the side for ribbon cables attached to the IDC connectors inside or for the serial cable.
- Metal upper cover in black color
- Metal base in black color
- Four rubber feet
- One hex spacer to fit between the case and the boad
- Three screws M3 x 4 mm
- Works with A10-OLinuXino-LIME; A20-OLinuXino-LIME; A20-OLinuXino-LIME2 and their variants with NAND/eMMC memory
- Dimensions: 100 x 70 x 25 mm
- What is the proper way to assemble this case?
- Remove the screw that holds the two parts of the box together. Separate the two parts. Use the metallic spacer and the two screws in the mounting hole near GPIO-4 to keep the board in place (and separated from the bottom)! Else there might be short-circuits or the buttons might be permanently pressed. The metallic spacer should be positioned between the board and the case. The whole setup should be: screw <- board - metallic spacer - case -> screw. Finally, close the case and place the rubber feet at the bottom.
Never power the LIME board before you have fully assembled the box!