OLIMEXINO-85S Arduio-like board
|10 - 49 pcs||4.50 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||4.00 EUR|
World's tiniest Arduino-comatible board!
As a size comparison: the PCB of this board is 30% smaller compared to the PCBs of each the digispark and the femtoduino boards.
- World's smallest Arduino-compatible board:
only (0.665x0.500)inch ~ (16.9x12.7)mm
- ATtiny85-SU microcontroller with pre-loaded "Micronucleus" bootloader
- Tested and working with properly configured Arduino IDE
- Li-Po battery connector for stand-alone operation
- Micro USB cable connector (unlike most of the other Olimex boards which use mini USB)
- Two LEDs - power and status
- Open-hardware board, board schematics and layout available for Eagle
- Open-software board, thanks to the Micronucleus project and the Digispark efforts
- Ultra low-power design for battery and handheld operations