Serial port (RS232) Pony Prog compatible AVR programmer with STKxxx 10 pin ICSP connector
|10 - 49 pcs||8.96 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||7.96 EUR|
AVR-PG1 is the most simple and inexpensive AVR programmer on the market. It works with the great free AVR programming software made by Claudio Lanconelli - the Pony Prog. You can always look at the list of the supported devices on this link as it grows every month.
- Connects to PC via RS232 port (note it will not work with USB-RS232 converters!)
- No need for an external power supply as it takes the power supply from target board.
- Uses Atmel's 2x5 pin ICSP connector layout
- Dimensions 45x30 mm (1.7x1.2") + 20 cm (8") cable
- AVR-PG1B Schematic
- AVR ICSP connector (top view)
- PonyProg - free and solid