USB-4SERIAL USB 2.0 HIGH SPEED TO FOUR RS232 OR 3.3V TTL LEVEL SERIAL UARTS AND ONE RS485 CURRENT LOOP SERIAL PORT
|10 - 49 pcs||17.10 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||16.20 EUR|
USB-4SERIAL is Open Source Hardware Industrial grade board which adds four serial ports to any computer with USB port.
The first of these four serial ports has RTS / CTS control while the other three have only Tx and Rx signals.
The fourth serial port can be configured to have RS232 levels or RS485 current loop, thus enabling communication with industrial RS485 equipment.
The serial ports have DB9 connectors with RS232 levels, but TTL 3.3V level serial ports and are also available on separate 0.1” 2.54mm step connectors which you can be used to connect to embedded boards working on 3.3V
If you have more than one USB port you can connect additional USB-4SERIAL to each of them and you can multiply x 4 serial ports.
- USB-C High Speed USB 2.0 connector for powering the board and communication
- The serial ports can be with baud rate up to 12Mbps on the TTL connector and up to 115200 bpx on RS232 levels connectors.
- The serial ports are compatible with 16C550 UART and support 5, 6, 7 or 8 data bits and 1 or 2 stop bits, odd, even, none, blank0, mark1 and other parity.
- Supports RTS and CTS hardware automatic flow control for the First one RS232 Serial port.
- Supports half-duplex and RS485 switching for the fourth port.
- RS485 direction flow selectable by RTS3 or GPIO11
- Reset button
- High reliable industrial grade design -40+85C
- CE-RED and LVD certification
- Four mount holes 3 mm
- PCB dimensions: (150 x 35)mm ~ (5.9 x 1.38)"