Select Product Variant
eduArdu is all in one educational board with lot of sensors which allow step by step entry in programming. It works with Arduino IDE as Arduino Leonardo and all features has demo and libraries.
eduArdu has extension for Snap4Arduino and allow all board features to be programmed in visual way.
eduArdu-QS (quick start) includes not only the board but also two servo motors, LiPo 1400mA battery, USB A-Micro cable, seven crocodile with 1 meter cable for makey makey like buttons implementation.
LiPo batteries are considered dangerous goods which makes them impossible to be shipped by air, this immediately exclude all countries outside EU which has no ground transport, this is why we introduce eduArdu-QS-NOBAT which is eduArdu-QS but without LiPo battery and can be shipped by air.
eduArdu-BotKit is set of two continuous rotation servo motors, two wheels and support ball wheel, which transform eduArdu in small robot.
- ATMega32U4 processor
- works with Arduino IDE as Arduino Leonardo
- Ultrasound distance sensor
- Joystick with push button
- LED 8x8 matrix
- RGB LED
- Light sensor
- PIR sensor
- Infra red transmitter
- Infra red receiver
- 6 Maykey-Makey type buttons
- Temperature sensor -45+125C
- Two servo motor connectors
- UEXT connector
- LiPo charger and battery connector
- USB micro connector for programming and debug
- reset button
- status LED
- dimensions 170 x 75 mm
- EU Declaration of Conformity
- UKCA Declaration of Conformity
- GitHub project and source files
- eduArdu introduction and installation Video
- How to install eduArdu with Snap4Arduino
- LED Matrix demo video
- Buzzer demo video
- Light sensor demo video
- Microphone sensor demo video
- PIR sensor demo video
- RGB LED demo video
- Temperature sensor demo video
- Ultrasound distance sensor demo video
- Servo motor control demo video
- Banana piano demo video
- schematic in PDF format