We released Virkey https://github.com/nayarsystems/virkey
It aims to be a professional access control device.
* Garage door opener.
* Safe switch.
* Clocking machine.
* Asymmetric encryption algorithm libsodium: https://download.libsodium.org/doc/
* Unlimited users per device.
* Over-the-Air (OTA) firmware updates. The updates are transparent through users normal utilization. For example, when users open a garage door they send firmware chunks transparently. When all chunks are received, virkey hardware switches to new firmware version. This feature is crucial to fix potential security or functionality flaws.
* Supports complex time restriction rules.
* Android and iOS app (they are free but not open-source right now).
* Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ic.cordova
* iOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/virkey- ... 35954?mt=8
Android RFID Reader Demo
This app requires that the USB Host(aka OTG) feature is enabled on your phone/tablet.
I had to root my own tablet to enable OTG.
The user interface consists of a scrollable text area for output from the RFID reader and a single scan "Read" button.
In continuous scan mode the button is disabled.
Scan mode, timing parameters and LED state are set in a preference activity launched from the Settings menu item.
I wrote this app as an educational exercise in the use of various features of the Android platform. It is a work in progress, so check the link for newer versions of the .apk file.
ESP8266-EVB app for Android with stream Video
Stream Video app for Android with menu for switch light by ESP8266-EVB. Also on GitHub OS code for RPi Video Server and ESP-HTTPD with POST api and scan of local WiFi network.
Pinguino Control is an Android Application that controls an Olimex Pinguino PIC32 OTG board in real time, offering the possibility to act on every input and output available of this platform. The user can set Ports/Pins to input or outputs, plus setting their logic state. This App also offers control over the Analog Outputs (PWM) and monitoring of all Analog Inputs implemented on the board. Feedback is also provided, so the user can see what is happening in the board, regardless if it was caused by interaction with the App or directly on the hardware.