It aims to be a professional access control device.
* Garage door opener.
* Safe switch.
* Clocking machine.
* Asymmetric encryption algorithm libsodium: https://download.libsodium.org/doc/
* Unlimited users per device.
* Over-the-Air (OTA) firmware updates. The updates are transparent through users normal utilization. For example, when users open a garage door they send firmware chunks transparently. When all chunks are received, virkey hardware switches to new firmware version. This feature is crucial to fix potential security or functionality flaws.
* Supports complex time restriction rules.
* Android and iOS app (they are free but not open-source right now).