- Using OLIMEX ARM JTAGs with Free and Awesome CooCox Software - CoIDE, CoFlash
- Using OpenOCD with TELNET connection document
- How to install GCCFG CD which comes with ARM-USB-TINY
- How to repair your Open OCD drivers for ARM-USB-TINY
- How to run ARM-USB-TINY with Ubuntu 12.04 blog post by Peter Lundgren
- Using Open Source Tools for AT91SAM7 Cross Development - Revision B guide by Jim Lynch
- (the old) ARM Cross Development with Eclipse (10MB) REV-3 very detailed tutorial by Jim Lynch how to set up and work with the free GNUARM tools LPC2106 board. The sample codes for this tutorial are [../../LPC/_resources/ARM-USB-OCD.pdf" target here].
- ARM Cross Development with Eclipse in Spanish language (3MB) REV-1 Paul Aguayo did a great job of translating to Spanish language Jim Lynch's tutorial. He also shrunk the size of the document without reducing the quality of the pictures and tutorial text.
- Official website of the OpenOCD project, you can find the most up-to-date version of OpenOCD here, but you will have to build it yourself, also the full user's manual is here
- OLIMEX ARM DEVELOPMENT PACKAGE V1.1 Old package of drivers, examples and ancient version of OpenOCD
- Olimex's ARM GCC for Windows Dummies Installs on your computer GCC + OpenOCD debugger + Eclipse for out-of-the-box development with the open source GNU C compiler and OpenOCD debugger, supports flash loading with examples for different ARM controllers.
- [http://openocd.sourceforge.net/ openOCD open-source software for ARM debugging
- CrossWorks for ARM - a commercial integrated environment that supports all Olimex OpenOCD JTAGs, and also includes a lot of good examples for Olimex-made ARM boards