How to install Debian to the NAND memory
It is possible to install the Debian Jessie images to the NAND memory of your board.
How to do it?
1. Download and extract the latest Debian Jessie image from the wiki article for your board. Note that the procedure below is not possible with the Wheezy releases, only with the Jessie ones.
2. Write the image to a micro SD card using your favorite software (like Win32 Disc Imager or dd).
3. Insert the prepared card in your board and boot the board.
4. Establish connection to the command line interface of the board.
5. Execute nandinstall script.
6. Wait until Debian installs on the NAND memory (it takes around 10 minutes).
7. Shut down the board and remove the microSD card.
8. Now you can boot from the NAND memory.