Q: How to download new Android image to the NAND memory of my A10s board?
A: To repair the image on the NAND re-upload it following these steps:
1. Download, install and start LiveSuit (download location might be found above the article)
2. Hold down “BOOT/REC” button on the board
3. Connect the board to the computer via the mini connector of the USB-OTG
5. Release “BOOT/REC” button
6. You will be asked for drivers for the bootloader. Navigate to the folder where you extracted the LiveSuit and install the drivers from the respective executables (or manually point the installer to the drivers folder in the LiveSuit installation path).
7. Choose the image you have prepared or downloaded
8. Update and don't disconnect the board until the LiveSuit program confirms the update is complete