March 29, 2024, 02:45:19 AM

A20 LIME

Started by iso9660, February 12, 2014, 12:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iso9660

Hi,

I'm very happy working with the A10 LIME. In my opinion, it's really an outstanding board.  :D
Is there any plans to create the A20 LIME?

Kind regards,
iso9660

olimex

A20-LIME2 is work in progress and will be released April-May this year
1GB RAM + GMAC on top of LIME specs

goundoulf

Do you plan on having a good quality audio out, or I2S to connect a DAC?

And Gigabit Ethernet?

Thanks!

Fabry

A20-Lime2 in always on your roadmap or it has been canceled ?

No news since months and 2 months or more beyond initial reported deadline.

Since now you have a product also with rockchip soc, there will be Rockchip lime version also ?

jmss

Is there a page with the boards roadmap? So that we can know which boards are planned?

Quote from: Fabry on July 01, 2014, 06:42:24 PM
A20-Lime2 in always on your roadmap or it has been canceled ?

No news since months and 2 months or more beyond initial reported deadline.

Since now you have a product also with rockchip soc, there will be Rockchip lime version also ?

SK

Quote from: jmss on July 08, 2015, 12:43:15 AM
Is there a page with the boards roadmap? So that we can know which boards are planned?

Both A20-Lime and A20-Lime2 are long released if you are asking for them - check the web shop.

For a single place to track project status - unfortunately there is no such, I belive it will save much time for Olimex to create such single source of information and just update the progress (even with merely 1 line of text) so we can see what projects there are, which are moving on and etc. Because you can easily miss an update on the blog and many times there aren't any updates for long periods of time, there is no time for blogging every day :D