[solved] Build Android JB from scrach

Started by ph.fouquet, January 20, 2014, 12:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ph.fouquet

Hi
I bougth a A20-Olinuxino-Micro 4Gb and I vant to build a new android image (A20_android_422_TS_USB_UART_I2C_WIFI_LAN_HDMI_LCD_800x480_release_3.7z) from scrach. This image use a kernel 3.4.39+ and android JB (with device wing_nck70)

In fisrt I download the tow SDK :

• A20-V1.2.tar.gz
  • aw.tar.bz2
In aw.tar.bz2 -> lichee-v2.0.tar.gz I find the kernel 3.4.39 with the flex file for board wing_nck70 I thing that good, but in aw.tar.bz2 i have a Android ICS

In A20-V1.2.tar.gz I find a Android JB but I don't the device wing-nck70 (with a prop ro.product.firmware=V2.0)

Some body can say me where I can download this deice or where I can find a tutorial for build a Android image like A20_android_422_TS_USB_UART_I2C_WIFI_LAN_HDMI_LCD_800x480_release_3.7z

thanks for reply

wiesel24

Hi
http://dl.linux-sunxi.org/SDK/A20-SDK-2.0/ here you can find the A20 SDK 2.0 with JB 4.2 source. Download the aw.tar.bz2
Greets
Wiesel

dave-at-axon

I've been trying to build Android with little success. The Linux kernel builds OK but Android fails with a number of errors.

I am running Ubuntu 10.04 64 bit under a virtual machine and can build the stock Android OS from Google. I can also build a FriendlyArm Android ICS source.

Is there a webpage somewhere with all the requirements and installs to build the Olimex source?

wildzero

Quotebut Android fails with a number of errors

copy/paste the error here

Which java do you use? My build errors where solved with oracle java. The errors then just became warnings.

ph.fouquet

Quote from: wiesel24 on January 20, 2014, 04:00:31 PM
Hi
http://dl.linux-sunxi.org/SDK/A20-SDK-2.0/ here you can find the A20 SDK 2.0 with JB 4.2 source. Download the aw.tar.bz2
Greets
Wiesel

Thank for reply

But in this file I have a archive lichee-v2.0.tar.gz that containt the good kernel 3.4.39 and all information for wing_nck70 boad
But for android I have android4.0.tar.gz the version 4.0 is ICS not JB and in this archive I don't find wing_nck70 devicce like precompiled image.

Where is my mistake?

dave-at-axon

Quote from: wildzero on January 20, 2014, 07:22:20 PM
copy/paste the error here

Which java do you use? My build errors where solved with oracle java. The errors then just became warnings.

I deleted everything and tried again. This time "make" ran and completed without any errors. I then run pack and it seemed to work.

Where do I find the output image that was created?

ph.fouquet

At the end of pack command if all is ok you must have a red line who give you the path for the image

If your image work can you give me the command ligne that you used

thank