March 28, 2024, 01:54:26 PM

STM32 P107 pinout (proto area)

Started by msr, June 25, 2014, 01:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

msr

Hi,

Where can I get a description of the pins exposed on the proto area of STM32 P107 board?

The pins exposed on the first column (most left) are identified by the silk screen but the second column's silkscreen is not readable and I can't find any info in the STM32 P107 manual.

JohnS

Try the schematic.  Either side of cpu chip are vertical columns of pins.

John

msr

I forgot to mention board's revision. It's Rev C and it's impossible to associate the schematic to the pins exposed on the proto area. Please provide that info, a table would be OK.

JohnS

See my previous reply.

You don't appear to be looking properly.

John

aes

Hi, I'm not able to figure this our either.

I dont see how either side of the CPU on the schematic should correspond to pinout on the proto area. On the schematic the left side is the ports PE1-PE14, but on the(vissible part) of the silk screen PE ports are interleaved into PA and PC pins.

JohnS

I give in.  I see pins you don't.  Pass.

John

aes

Ok, this is how my board looks. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9isSqSjcKNSX1A4R1pKTzdoTm8/view?usp=sharing. My question is, what should the labels in the second column on the proto area be?

Could you possibly share the silk screen file?

/Anders

JohnS

New idea: use a meter to figure out what connects where.

John

aftab_s81

While using pins on proto area of STM32-P107, be careful. E.g, PB5 is actually PB6 while PB6 is actually PB7 on microcontroller.

LubOlimex

Thank you for the input, guys!

The protopads are now shown in the STM32-P107's user's manual on page 19.

Also take a look here:

Best regards,
Lub/OLIMEX
Technical support and documentation manager at Olimex