SDcard example for P207 does not recognize sdcard

Started by lopesjm, December 16, 2013, 03:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lopesjm

Hi ,

I'm trying to use this example in Keil and Olimex ODS. Is it possible ? I don't get it work because the example was done in IAR and it is necessary some files available only in IAR. Could you put available the example using Olimex ODS ?

Thank in advance

Jorge

LubOlimex

Hey lopesjm,

I've split the topic since it wasn't directly related to the SD card problem in the thread you posted.

Unfortunately, it is impossible to use IAR EW example under Keil uVision or Olimex ODS without modifications. The main reason is the way different IDEs structure their libraries.

At the current moment it is impossible for Olimex LTD to provide full examples for all available IDEs and tools - we usually provide a full example for only one IDE and part of this example is used during the software testing of the board in the manufacturing department.

There is a small blinking LED example for P207 in the OpenODS (https://www.olimex.com/Products/ARM/JTAG/_resources/OpenOCD/), however. That shows the go initially. 

Best regards,
Lub/OLIMEX
Technical support and documentation manager at Olimex

lopesjm

Hi Mr LubOlimex,

Thank you for replay.

Can you tell me if the IAR Size-limited license (32K limited) can be used to work with the Olimex example ?

I understand the situation about differents IDEs. I'm trying to understand the struct to access a SDCard in the STM32-P107 Olimex board.

Best Regards,
    Jorge

LubOlimex

Hey lopesjm,

The STM32-P207 example is too big for the size-limited IAR EW for ARM. You should use the 30-day evaluation version.

Best regards,
Lub/OLIMEX
Technical support and documentation manager at Olimex