impossible to upload sketch in 32U4

Started by Tazzzbass, February 22, 2013, 12:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazzzbass

Hi (sorry for my english I'm french, be patient with me  ;D )
So I have an issue when i try to upload the blink sketch in the olimex 32U4 (I change the pin led 13 to 7)
text error
Found programmer: Id = "B­d";type =
Software Version = .
avrdude: error: buffered memory access not supported. Maybe it isn't
a butterfly/AVR109 but a AVR910 device?
I buy it in november 2012 and i try to use it now( to mutch work and not enougth time).
I use the 1.0.3 version

Tazzzbass

I try to used the 1.0.0 but even I removed all the # before the leonardo as it write in the revision B page 8 i couldn't instal the 32U4
any answer?

Tazzzbass

I fell so lonely  :'(
But I move  ;)
So after a test with another computer the board run with no problem on my desktop computer with XP sp3. The issue seems coming from 7 cause when I press the reset button to upload the sketch the laptop seems too slow to reconnect the board  ???
Please can you help me  :-*

Tazzzbass

Me agian but if my search can hell someone...
so I find this http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=fc459dd0086fcb5c23695359b45d6ff7&topic=111417.15 the post of zeveland and yes my laptop is a Dell vostro 3550  ???
I've tryed to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement but it doesn't work.
I've watched the device manager and the page refresh 2/3 time when I try to upload the sketch nd i thinks this is cause the issue but I don't have any idea.
any idea please, or just a word to encourage me  ;)

LubOlimex

Hey Tazzzbass,

I use Windows 7 over here. The issue shouldn't be caused by the operating system. More likely faulty USB hub or connector or cable. There is a new firmware of the Leonardo available at the Arduino web site it should fix slow re-connection while in the IDE. If you have AVR compatible ICSP programmer you might want to reflash the bootloader.

You might use this help page it works with our board too: http://arduino.cc/en/Guide/ArduinoLeonardo

Best regards,
Lub/OLIMEX
Technical support and documentation manager at Olimex

Tazzzbass

Thx to try to help me but cause of my poor english level maybe i can't really explain what i wanted to.
So for my last post i wanted to say that it maybe  the virtual usb port created by the laptop to manage it who cause the issue. And i don't know how to pass this ?

ggartec

Hi,
I had the same pb and i'resolved by changing the Virtual port COM and desabling all bluetooth drivers.
I work with arduino 1.04.

ikidd

Removing extra BT serial ports and changing the COM port in Advanced settings on the driver properties works for me as well.

Thanks, GGartec.