F07A-0102 Capacitive Touch working with Android on A20

Started by dave-at-axon, March 22, 2014, 08:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dave-at-axon

Tonight I have an F07A-0102 7" cap LCD working with the A20 complete with cap touch and it's very nice. :)

It uses the standard settings for the LCD and a modified Touchrev.com driver. The touch driver connects to one of the UEXT connectors. You can select which from the sysconfig.fex

I have a small issue with the default IRQ handler bring fired and I should clear this out this week and then I will upload all the code to my blog.

It requires a custom PCB to interface to the F07A-0102 and I will be offering this on my company website once everything is working.

dave-at-axon

I've now mounted the LCD into the aluminium panel I had made for it and along with the buttons it looks good. This is a much higher brightness panel than the A13 resistive panel.

dave-at-axon

dave-at-axon

Thanks.

I also dropped the LCD density back down to 120 and it's much sharper than the A13 LCD. The image above is running at 160 density setting. 160 works but the icons on the apps page has the text chopped off. I'm back to using 120 with this new display :)

dave-at-axon

I just updated the blog with some minor change that was causing me issues in not being able to swipe down from the task bar.

I had legacy resistive touch pointercal in the system. Deleting this and removing the inversion on X now means I can swipe down from the task bar.