April 29, 2024, 11:10:05 AM

SHIELD EKG-EMG and Arduino due

Started by hjmhdr, January 29, 2014, 06:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hjmhdr

Dears,
I want to record the EMG signals of a hand by using the EKG-EMG shield and 6 electrodes. How many shield I need to do that? 1 or six?
if six, how can i connect them to each other and also to the Arduino due?
thank you

LubOlimex

Hello hjmhdr,

Each SHIELD-EKG-EMG has 1 channel (each channel consists of a single cable with two electrodes).

If you want 6 electrodes this means you are aiming at 3 channel data. This means you need 3 shields mounted on top of each other over the Arduino Due.

Make sure the software you are aiming at, supports more than two channel output.

Best regards,
Lub/OLIMEX
Technical support and documentation manager at Olimex

hjmhdr

Dear LubOlimex,
Thank you for the help.
I have another problem and need your help. the demo code for the EKG-EMG shield which is avalable in the Olimex website is for the Olimexino 328. I use the Arduino due and this code did not work. I am trying to write the code for Arduino due but the libraries(FlexiTimer2 and TimerOne) did not match to this board.
Could you tell me which other libraries I can use ? or Do you have the code for the shield and arduino due to acquisition of the emg signals?
Thanks in advance

bilal

Dear Friends,

I am a new user in Arduino system. If somebody help me about my problem, I will be very appreciate.

I have Olimex Shield EKG-EMG and Arduino Due board. I want to record EMG activity from hand or arm muscles. I have installed all components of library which told in Olimex Installation Guide. But i did not recevie any signal with this system, yet.

I think my Arduino DUE board not compatible for Olimex EMG/EKG shield. Because Arduino software give that error message:
error: #error FlexiTimer2 library only works on AVR architecture

Could you please help or show me that how can I solve this problem.

Sincerely...

Quote from: hjmhdr on February 20, 2014, 05:52:53 PM
Dear LubOlimex,
Thank you for the help.
I have another problem and need your help. the demo code for the EKG-EMG shield which is avalable in the Olimex website is for the Olimexino 328. I use the Arduino due and this code did not work. I am trying to write the code for Arduino due but the libraries(FlexiTimer2 and TimerOne) did not match to this board.
Could you tell me which other libraries I can use ? or Do you have the code for the shield and arduino due to acquisition of the emg signals?
Thanks in advance