Others > Biofeedback - EEG, ECG, EKG

Noise only on the first channel of the SMT?

<< < (2/4) > >>

LubOlimex:
Hey Chris,

I contacted a couple of colleagues on the subject but unfortunately we can't advise you on electrodes we are not familiar with. There might be a lot of reasons for those cables to malfunction.

An obvious problem would be a bad contact with the connector or popped shielding/grounding around the connector.

Regards,
Lub/OLIMEX

Kris:

--- Quote from: LubOlimex on October 25, 2012, 10:46:57 AM ---Hey Chris,

I contacted a couple of colleagues on the subject but unfortunately we can't advise you on electrodes we are not familiar with. There might be a lot of reasons for those cables to malfunction.

An obvious problem would be a bad contact with the connector or popped shielding/grounding around the connector.

Regards,
Lub/OLIMEX

--- End quote ---

Ok, I understand, everything seems to be alright though (checked with a multimeter), I don't know...
Can you tell me if my connections are correct (ground,middle ring, tip)?

Is there any potential danger to keep on touching the USB ground?

Thanks.

LubOlimex:
Chris,

--- Quote ---Ok, I understand, everything seems to be alright though (checked with a multimeter), I don't know...
Can you tell me if my connections are correct (ground,middle ring, tip)?
--- End quote ---

Here is a schematic excerpt how to configure the cable connector: http://i.imgur.com/4o9mi.jpg

--- Quote ---Is there any potential danger to keep on touching the USB ground?
--- End quote ---

There is always danger :)

Best regards,
Lub/OLIMEX

Kris:

--- Quote from: LubOlimex on October 25, 2012, 02:00:00 PM ---

There is always danger :)

Best regards,
Lub/OLIMEX

--- End quote ---

;D

Ruben:
Hi,

I´ve recived the EEG SMT a week ago. I have got the same problem that Kris, but I dont get a good signal in any channel. When i open a protocol (beta-theta, v.g.) and i push record the signal becomes in noise. I have got a passive electrode set, but i use conductive paste.
Could you help me??
Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version