[RESOLVED] A10-LCD10″TS chatter

Started by jacky0815, September 25, 2013, 12:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacky0815

Hello,

I have a new A20-Board and a new LCD10". After changing the videooutput with the script ./change_display.sh the screen works a little bit. But there is a havy chatter in the console. The xorg-server is unusable.
What is wrong?

Lurch

How are you powering the 10" TFT?  It sucks a lot of power, so if you are powering it from the A20, you may have problems, depending on your power supply for the A20. 
To be sure your power is good, I would first try using the external jack on the 10" TFT to power it separate from the A20 to see if that works. [there's also a jumper to switch].

jacky0815

thanks for your reply but the problem do not gone away.

I use an  1,5ampere current at 12volt. When I power the display separately with 5volts and 0,5 ampere nothing changed.

Also I find other bad things:
The display is completely unusable with touchscreen. It shows only white stripes or white and black pixel when the touchscreen is near on the display. When the touchscreen is far away the display chatter but looks better.

IMHO it looks like a wrong electrostatic shield?!

isidoro

Yesterday I noticed the same problem.
I resolved by copiyng the proper script.bin from debian r2 image, but it's better do after modifyng the uart6 & uart7 entry in the  fex and generate a new bin.

jacky0815

thx isidoro, but where can I find the r2. I don't find any link in the wiki.