April 26, 2024, 02:48:52 AM

info about ekg/emg shield

Started by skore, September 25, 2013, 11:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skore

hello,
I recently purchased one of your ekg/emg shields along with the passive electrodes and the olimex 328 micro controller in order to monitor my ecg and to perform some tasks on the ecg data to detect the peaks of of the respective P,Q,R and S waveforms.
While the ecg acquisition was easy and fairly straightforward, I am having a lot of difficulty with acquiring just the raw ecg data in order to manipulate it.
2. Is there any way that I can extract just the ecg data from the software provided so as to process it .
3. With relation to the data packets being sent, what is the exact role of the flexitimer2 library.
4. when I serial print the adc values before they are being sent into the specific channels of the packets, I get random amplitude values ranging from 0-1023 (average values of 300-600).
5. If possible the biggest question i am faced with right now is, How many data packets relate to one ecg waveform?
I would greatly appreciate if I could get a answer to these questions as they are hindering my progress.

LubOlimex

Hey skore,

The data packets and data transfer is based on firmware 2 of the OpenEEG recommendations. You can find the source code of firmware 2 here: http://openeeg.sourceforge.net/doc/modeeg/firmware/modeeg-p2.c.

Best regards,
Lub/OLIMEX
Technical support and documentation manager at Olimex