A minor mishap with my Maxi, I need to replace the processor :( removal and re-soldering = no problem. However I have questions about what needs to be done to prepare the iMX233 before booting. There is a short blurb in the documentation regarding the use of bitburner.
1) Connect USB to my development machine as described in section 2.6 of the manual
2) Apply power to the board without inserting the boot uSD card
3) Execute the bitburner software
4) Locate HW_OCOTP_ROM0
5) Set SD_MBR_BOOT(3) to Blown, Set SD_POWER_GATE_GPIO(21:20) to 10-PWM3
6) Click the write button.
1) Looking through the schematics and PCB files, USB_DP and USB_DM are also connected to the LAN915. Does this cause bus contention or any other effect on the bitburner process?
2) Is there anything else that needs to be done to the iMX233 to prepare for booting?
the procedure is exactly as in the manual, the LAN9512 do not interference as it is in RESET state by default until iMX233 release it through GPIO ;)