am little bit confused while reading iMX233-OLinuXino-MAXI manual and some older posts from Olimex wordpress, so I hawe next questions:
- with purchased Arch Linux image i can send SMTP with SSL without additional software (with integrated tools in image)?
- TV out is enabled by default?
- I can connect keyboard and mouse on the board (in one post i red that board is equipped with high speed USB connection so it is not suitable for slow speed devices)?
- fuses for boot selection are not burned, so we need to do that with BitBurner?
Thanks in advance.
not sure for the SMTP with SSL as never had to do something with it, but someone else may reply on this
- TV out is enabled in the ARCH Linux image
- you can connect mouse and keyoard to MAXI wihout problem, the MIRO version is with only high speed USB
- all fuses are set to bootload from SD card no need to burn anything