A13 nano?

Started by Bert, February 19, 2013, 12:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bert

My question may be a little silly but does anybody tried to hack the schematic to make a kind of nano A13 board? It means minimalistic design only core, sdram, sdcard slot, power supply circuit and debug connectors. Without any peripherials. I'm new to ARM (but familiar with AVR) and tracing routes of ARM processor and all related stuff seems pretty complicated to me. So any help would be appreciated.

Also (if I understood correctly) for correct boot from SDcard I'll have to flash EEPROM via JTAG?

jwischka

Quote from: Bert on February 19, 2013, 12:15:27 PM
My question may be a little silly but does anybody tried to hack the schematic to make a kind of nano A13 board? It means minimalistic design only core, sdram, sdcard slot, power supply circuit and debug connectors. Without any peripherials. I'm new to ARM (but familiar with AVR) and tracing routes of ARM processor and all related stuff seems pretty complicated to me. So any help would be appreciated.

Also (if I understood correctly) for correct boot from SDcard I'll have to flash EEPROM via JTAG?

No on question 2 - you can just throw a bootable SD card in and it should work.