A13 Android 4.1.1 Image

Started by HeHoPMaJIeH, February 13, 2013, 09:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drspastic

so this is working from sd card? or nand? ???

Anunakin

Try burn to NAND:
pcall FAILED Tools_ii.lua:2866: attempt to index global 'hwSCanData' (a nil value) 2 275

mb

Quote from: Anunakin on February 18, 2013, 03:58:01 PM
Try burn to NAND:
pcall FAILED Tools_ii.lua:2866: attempt to index global 'hwSCanData' (a nil value) 2 275

Try using a recent version of LiveSuit, e.g. 1.09? Worked fine for me.

/Martin

Usi

-> HeHoPMaJleH

Is it possible to upload the sources?
thx

murerten

Thank you at last the link to sdk is on wiki. I downloaded it and build it.

I have a question about power up sequence. In fex file when power_start is 0 to start android you have to hold power button. Also when you try to reboot the system it instead shuts down. And when battery is plugged  adapter power doesn't start android.

But when power_start option is 1 reboot works ok and also it doesn't matter if there is battery, adapter power always start android.

So my question is is it possible to reboot when power_start is 0?

Thanks

olimex

@murerten the SDK is received from Allwinner and provided "as is" it comes as usual with no technical documentation and I'm afraid no one than Allwinner can answer specific technical questions
so pretty much as everything else you are on your own with the sdk

murerten

Quote from: olimex on April 09, 2013, 06:27:38 PM
@murerten the SDK is received from Allwinner and provided "as is" it comes as usual with no technical documentation and I'm afraid no one than Allwinner can answer specific technical questions
so pretty much as everything else you are on your own with the sdk

Yeah I know. I thought that there are people with experience in this forum and maybe they know. But it is not a biggy. I think that the 4.1 sdk is good and working. I build it the first time I tried without any modifications. And it's great. I'm thankful for that.