Download links for A10 , A64 boards

Started by flyingbaloon, June 03, 2020, 12:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flyingbaloon

I have recently purchased(Order #W-SP150520-1) A64-OLinuXino-1Ge4GW , A10-OLinuXino-LIME-n8GB and LCD-OLinuXino-7 .  but am unable to download the official android links for these boards , both the torrents and the direct link downloads are not working . could you please help me with the download links .  Also are the android sources available ?  thanks

LubOlimex

The build instructions for Android can be found here:

https://github.com/hehopmajieh/olinuxino_configs

The Android images for A10 can be downloaded from here:

ftp://staging.olimex.com/Allwinner_Images/A10-OLinuXino-LIME/Android/

The Android image for A64 can be downloaded here:

ftp://staging.olimex.com/Allwinner_Images/a64-olinuxino/android/

I recommend you to also check the Linux images, the Android images don't get updated much.
Technical support and documentation manager at Olimex

mmessuri

I am trying to setup my A64 as an Android security testing environment (I need a board that I can connect to via JTAG); however, when I use the above mentioned links to download the official Android image I receive:

"
The webpage at ftp://staging.olimex.com/Allwinner_Images/a64-olinuxino/android/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

"

Are these images still available?

Thanks.

-- Michael --

LubOlimex

Yes, they are available. How do you open the web-page? Maybe your method of opening it doesn't allow FTP connection?

I will send you links in private message for direct access of the resources (not the whole folder).

Best regards,
Lub/OLIMEX
Technical support and documentation manager at Olimex