Error building Armbian/Olimex image - Unable to locate package armbian-firmware?

Started by serjio, April 13, 2020, 01:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serjio

I was trying to generate the Armbian image (buster release) from your repository for the olimex-a20 board, but while the build process was running, the debootstrap process ended up crashing with the following outputIn the end, the build script was able to generate an image, but it was missing most of the basic tools. I first noticed the problem because toilet package didn't run and it didn't show the fancy olimex message on the terminal, it also crashes the armbian-add-overlay tool, so I can't easily add my overlays.
I was able to install those packages manually on the board afterwards without problems.

I don't know why it wasn't able to install those packages since it could install other packages before those, and I was able to install some other packages afterward through the customize-image script (I was able to reproduce this on a clean build too). I would still like to generate a clean image, but I haven't been able to do this since last Friday, is this a known issue? or it is just me?

LubOlimex

Technical support and documentation manager at Olimex