Board shutdown w. Armbian_5.92.4_Olinuxino-a20_Ubuntu_bionic_next_5.2.21_desktop

Started by Klaus, March 25, 2020, 10:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaus

Hi,

I just created a µSD-Card with the Armbian_5.92.4_Olinuxino-a20_Ubuntu_bionic_next_5.2.21_desktop.7z image. Starting a T2-OLinuXino-MICRO-e8Gs16M-IND board ore some A20-OLinuxino-MICRO based boards with this µSD-Card leads to a shutdown of those boards within approx. the first five minutes. The md5sum matches and there is no interaction with the board during that time.  :o

Is this a known problem or what could I do to analyze or fix this behavior?

Rgds,
Klaus

edit: BTW. all boards work fine with the Armbian_5.92.4_Olinuxino-a20_Debian_buster_next_5.2.21 image

LubOlimex

There is no such issue here. Using the same image the board doesn't hang. Are you doing anything specific to make it hang? What peripherals do you have attached, can you describe your hardware setup?

Did you try to re-write the card or did you try with another card? What is the voltage that you provide? What is the message when the problem occurs?
Technical support and documentation manager at Olimex

Klaus

I'm using a T2-OLinuXino-MICRO-e8Gs16M-IND with a LCD-OLINUXINO-4.3"TS rev.B Display.
The board currently is powered by a 12V 1.5A power supply and I just let it boot, sit and idle until it happens.

I've tried multiple µSD-card.

I can't see any specific message besides a 'normal' system shutdown as if it would have been reqested with 'shutdown -h now'. :-/

JohnS

What happens with a better (*) power supply?

(*) quality, amps, etc

John