Availability of A64-OLinuXino-2G16G-IND?

Started by kjwiik, November 28, 2017, 01:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kjwiik

Do you have an estimate when A64-OLinuXino-2G16G-IND will be available? Before or after the end of this year?

Thanks!

trentks

I'm waiting to pull the trigger on this too, and would greatly appreciate an availability eta.

olimex

Micron let us down, we have order for 16GB memories from March 2017 which they never shipped.

The 4GB eMMC memories we use for all our Olinuxinos are ordered again in Match 2017 and come at December 22.
We can't work with such supplier (fortunately on the HK memory exchange we can locate the 4GB memories but at premium price which we didn't accounted in the OLinuXino price), so we are basically re-designing all our boards now to get rid of Micron.

tonnoplast

Any news on this? I'd also like to buy the IND version...

JC

Bump, as I've been curious for an update as well and whether or not this board is on anyone's radar. I'll even help develop it. I just need to know a sequence of planned steps to reach the development goal. Where does this board reside in priority compared to other projects?

olimex

this board is same A64-OLinuXino so there is nothing to develop
just the memory ICs in industrial grade are impossible to order

JC

Sorry for being vague, I meant in general - not just the industrial version. Are there any standing feature requirements for rev E? What is on the wish list?

progmetalbg

What about A64-OLinuXino-1G0G (the version without flash and wifi)?
It is out of stock since forever.