A10 Boards Avialability

Started by sobh, December 29, 2012, 04:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sobh

Do you have a rough estimate when would the A10 boards be available?

hugbear

... or wether it would be available at all? Besides this and the Cubieboard there doesn't seem to be many low-cost boards with both SATA and CAN-bus. And neither are currently available.  :(

olimex

OLinuXino is project which we do for fun, hence no deadlines, release dates etc. it will be done when it will be done, and of course there will be A10 board for sure

first prototypes didn't work well with the x8 bit memory databus, the 4 chips make the tracelength too long for high speed DDR3 signals, we have to re-route board now with 2 chips placed closely to A10 and with x16 bit data bus like in Cubieboard and the MK802 boards, but it will take time and there are other boards (AM3352) which we work on now, so do not hold your breath for A10 :)

conker

This board will be great for almost everything when its done. It will beat every other low cost dev board on the market.

-Unbeatable price/usability ratio
-Available to everyone
-Almost every relevant interface to design products which need a bit more speed than a raspberry
-Open layouts / schematics! I begin to love this project :D

I can't say that for a board using the AM3352. But i understand your displeasure experiencing the lack of support with the allwinner a10/a13.

Anyway i'll hold my breath for this board and hopefully it will be finished some day. :)