ElectricGuru crash with MapleIDE example

Started by argargreg, May 10, 2017, 06:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

argargreg

Hi,

I am trying to run the basic EKG-ElectricGuru example described on your website, however ElectricGuru keeps freezing as soon as I hit the start button.
My setup is the following:

• Olimexino STM32 + EKG shield with leads, factory hardware settings (Ref jumper open, 3.3V, D9, channel 1)
  • Maple IDE v 0.0.12, default EKG-ElectricGuru example
  • ElectricGuru v0.40

I have:

• Disabled drivers signing
  • Installed Maple IDE
  • Installed the dfu drivers delivered with Maple
  • (not installed the serial driver, as it never asked for it and no device is unrecognized in the device manager - probably because I have already programmed similar devices with this computer)
  • Changed my COM port setting from COM6 to COM2 to be able to open it from ElectricGuru
  • Successfully compiled and uploaded the MapleIDE example to get EKG-ElectricGuru working on STM32, board Maple R3+ on Flash (tried RAM too), via port COM2. No errors, no warnings.
  • The board resets and the orange LED flashes fast (10Hz?), the serial monitor shows bytes being sent (garbage, which is normal as binary decoding and correct baudrate would be necessary)
  • Fired off ElectricGuru and set the serial port to COM2, then hit "Start" (green light)
At that point ElectricGuru freezes without displaying anything. I tried displaying both channels or the first channel only from ElectricGuru, same result. I have also tried setting N_CHANNELS from the example to 1 or 2, and it doesn't work either (worse, the orange LED does not flash...).

What should I do to make it work?

Many Thanks