Unable to download Debian_FS_34_103_Jessy_8.1_A20-olimex_rel_2

Started by ricar, June 23, 2016, 05:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ricar

Hi,
I have problem with  Debian_FS_34_103_Jessy_8.1_A20-olimex_rel_2 download using torrent linked here https://github.com/OLIMEX/OLINUXINO/blob/master/SOFTWARE/A20/A20-build-3.4.103-release-2/LINK-TO-FS-TORRENT.txt. I'm not able to find seed.
Are there other repository to download it?
Thanks

LubOlimex

Hey,

It seems to be working as intended. We have different maximum limit for downloading during the days and during the nights (we provide higher bandwidth for the torrent servers at night). If possible let it download over night.

We are using a number of public torrent trackers and also we seed all the time. If there are 0 peers listed at your side then the chances are that your network is blocking the torrent protocol. If you are trying to download it in a work environment then contact your network administrator and ask to download the torrent for you or, alternatively, try to download it at home. Make sure that the torrent protocol and ports are allowed by your ISP. If you have doubts, please, contact your ISP and explain the situation. If you are at home then try with another torrent client.

We used the have direct downloads before but the problem was that a lot of bot programs abused the direct downloads. This triggered hidden download limits and ultimately lead to greater unavailability of the files (despite that we used the best hosting company available – Google). Most customers requested that we use a torrent system instead.

Let me know if the problem with the torrents persists. I would upload the files to my personal Google drive and share it with you.

Best regards,
Lub/OLIMEX
Technical support and documentation manager at Olimex

ricar

Hi,
thanks a lot for your reply.
I resolved the problem downloading the files the day after.

Thank you