a13 compiled android 4.1 not booting

Started by draconian, July 01, 2015, 01:54:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

draconian

I know that this forum is explicity for olinuxino products  but this is the only remdy i might have to ask for help
I have a generic a13 tablet q8 v12 version that i'd like to compile android version and run on  knowing it is native android tablet
I managed to fetch the source and lichee branch and folowd the tutorials to compile the img file successfuly Evb-eng @ lunch command ,however the device don't accept the img in either livesuit (err 162) or phoenixncard (sprite update error)
Thought it might be the bootfs but i replaed it with a wodking bootfs from a rom that i had still livesuit err but  the phoenix card (sprite err canot open part)
Replaced the original root part with the compiled one flashed with phoenix card but the device bootloops
I pluged a uart converter to tx and rx and was able  to get uart data but it hangs in starting kernel
At thisnpoit i he no idea how to go further
Btw i tried to boot android sd card from the olimex site ansd it boots flawlessly
Can anyone help me in that matter please i'll appreciate it
Hope my post isnt removed for irrelevance or violating the forum rules  :)
Thanks

draconian

ok guys i found out the problem lays within the mbr could you tell me how to customize it ?