schematic setup axp209 with lpc1788

Started by z.f.k, December 11, 2013, 09:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.f.k

Hello.
I need the schematic setup axp209 with lpc1788.please help me.. :-[ :-[

LubOlimex

Hey z.f.k,

AXP209 is meant to work with Allwinner processor. AXP209 is controlled on the I2C line  (and there is a ready I2C driver for AXP209-Allwinner processor combination). If you use LPC1788 you have to write own AXP209 driver.

Another thing to consider is that it is a bit of bad choice to use AXP209 with LPC1788 since it provides a number of different voltages as output (as required for the Allwinner processors) and for LPC1788 you need just two. It is an overkill (that of course costs money).

I doubt there would be somebody that has tried to run it with the LPC1788, but the schematic would be your least problem! It is just normal power supply (that provides a number of voltages) + I2C control. I recommend you to refer to the schematics of our Allwinner boards that have AXP209 and are available at the Olimex GitHub page.

Best regards,
Lub/OLIMEX
Technical support and documentation manager at Olimex

z.f.k

However,I can introduce one module to another.I want to start by lpc1788 a lcd and the ability to charge and can be isolated from the power supply.Is there anyone to help me on this?