OlinuxinoA13-Android OS : pmu_suspend_chgcur=1000000

Started by ellecieffe, February 17, 2013, 09:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ellecieffe

Hi to all . I was able to boot my board with a microSD (image of jwischka). The board is wired to laptop with an USB-Serial-Cable-F and I control the device by terminal with PuTTY.

My question is related at the Android OS: when I boot with NAND flash in putty I get this
http://i50.tinypic.com/fy1tg6.png

Is it a normal thing?
What do I have to do ?
thanks

murerten

Seems like the board is going sleep because of inactivity. I think you should not worry.

ellecieffe

thanks murerten
So I can't to do nothing in Putty?
do I need to have a LCD o VGA monitor to work with Android??

murerten

Android is designed to have a user interface. It is a linux designed for devices with a user interface. But if you don't want a user interface you can try debian too. Olimex supply that too. Which ever you like.. The key here is the answer to the question: What do you want to do?

On the other side, android works if there is no lcd or vga monitor. You can download android sdk then communicate with device by usb cable through the adb(android debug bridge). With that you can login to the shell and run programs, install uninstall android programs and so..

ellecieffe

In fact, I want to use olinuxino on Debian (now ubuntu, thanks to jwischka) but I also try to use Android (without a monitor though). You have answered my question, thank you very much! :)
Later I'll try.