Latest A10S sdk

Started by yoann_q, October 02, 2013, 11:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yoann_q

hi,
could you confirm that it's the latest a10s sdk into google drive (see wiki)
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5JCBCiZ1VAKUkVXQXd2LWFweE0&usp=sharing#list
i compile the linux (3.0.8 ) and android but linux crash during boot (k panic AXP15 problem, ) may be there is an additionnal patch ?

beest regards

olimex

the SDK on gdrive is what is used to generate the images on the wiki
we got new SDK from Allwinner with Android 4.0.4 and now try to build new images, once we succeed we will upload on gdrive the new SDK and Android images, when this will happend? I don't know Dimitar is working several days on it and there are all the seem old problems like with the first SDK: touch screen is not working, Ethernet is not supported, GPIOs are not defined etc etc, so he is going all the way again to make it work

yoann_q

Ok, thanks for the information ,
for me the current a10s_android_nand_HDMI_en_3.img nand image works well except that the MOD-RTL8188 (USB WIFI) is not working but i don't test all the A10S feature , i'll suspend my compiling test and wait the next image

vince747

Thanks for the information.  I had a lot of trouble with the image in Wiki.  I also will suspend my modification and wait for the new release.