Booting Android from SD Card on the A13 Micro

Started by jasonjf, April 07, 2013, 01:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amarretta

Hi Andreas
You made a sd-card bootable android image for A13 OLinuXino Micro. Do you think this image should work also in A13 OLinuXino?

I tried to copy it on SD Card in my A13 OLinuXino but I cannot see anything (I cannot see display flickering too at system boot), anyway  my problem could be that I'm using a 7inches display while yours were 4.3.

My last question is how can I write the script.bin file for 7inch TS?

Thank you in advance

Lasse

Hi,
I am sitting here with the same problem. I brought debian up but even with trying my own script.bin (produced with the fex2bin tool) I could not bring up the android image.

It would be nice If you could provide some help Andreas.

aauer1

Hi,

the last couple of weeks I had not very much time to play around with the A13 board and the Android image. So, there is nothing new I could report.

Maybe, there are some other problems with my Android image. I have to check the image (and also the build process) again. Maybe, I should order a A13 OLinuXino board from Olimex as reference platform.

Hopefully, there will be some progress soon.

Cheers,
Andreas

Tanshaydar

I've been trying to boot Android from my SDcard with A13 OLinuXino (of course no WiFi/NAND) and I've failed in my attempts. Has anyone else succeeded yet?