Re: PIC32-HMZ144 working sample code

Started by asmblur, January 17, 2021, 10:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asmblur

I, too, would like an updated example.  I can't get anything to work on the PIC32MZ2048EFM144, even blinking the LED.  I can switch everything over to the correct MCU, compile and program just fine.  But nothing actually happens. 

LubOlimex

Hmm, yes, it seems that there is no configuration for the EFM version of the chip (only for previously used ECG and EFG chips). We will look into it.
Technical support and documentation manager at Olimex

LubOlimex

carlos789

It is possible to get the Demo V3 project for Harmony V3, I am new and a little confused, I cannot make a project from scratch
Thank you very much and greetings
Carlos

LubOlimex

The requirements to build the project successfully are described in "README-FIRST.txt". You need to use XC32 v1.40 compiler.

The demo uses v1.06.01 Harmony framework.

If you use newer compiler or if you want to insert parts of newer Harmony framework you will have errors.

carlos789

Hello LubOlimex:
My problem is that when compiling the Demo V3 project I have errors, without using the Harmony
It would be very helpful if someone has the project running for the latest version of the compiler and Harmony
Thank you very much and greetings
Charlie

LubOlimex

I know but it would require starting the demo projects from scratch due to major differences. It is not in our TODO list. If you wish to use latest compiler and latest Harmony, my advice is to start from scratch and use the demos that we provided only as a reference. The projects that we provide will NOT compile successfully with newer compiler or harmony.