A13-OLinuXino-MICRO developers edition

Started by olimex, November 20, 2012, 07:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

olimex

A13-OLinuXino-MICRO developer edition small batch is assembling and will be available next week in our web shop.

Some boards will be send free of charge to selected developers who contribute to Linux-Sunxi.org and to people who are active here in our Forum and help and contribute.

Fadil Berisha

That's good news.
In addition, last week initial device tree support on new kernel was started for a13-olinuxino board. Initial patches are available on linux-arm-kernel mailing list. There is also link to Datasheet's needed for kernel developers.

Fadil Berisha

jeroends

Nice one, I'm very curious since the normal A13 is a bit to big for my intentions  :D

lordlothar

Good job guys! Time to start working on my diploma thesis, thanks to you!

spot

Please make one with enough ram for android which connects to 4.3" LCD screen.

ossftw

aauer1

Hi!

I have seen the MICRO edition in the git repository. And I have noticed that the AXP209 power management IC has been replaced by some DCDC regulators. So, one question to Olimex. Do you also plan to sell A13 chips alone without the AXP209 PMU?

BTW. very nice project!!!

olimex

lordlothar

Well done! Is it possible to underclock it to reduce consumption or does it require AXP209 to do this?

olimex

you can underclock for sure, but it will be no so efficien as with AXP209 as there you can decrease core voltage down to 1.1V while here we always feed 1.4V

gunner2002be

Hello,

When do you think debian image will be available for a13 micro?
or at least a kernel ?
thanks

olimex

everything is ready and I uploading now, will be in the wiki by the end of the day!

gunner2002be

excellent news! thank you kindly for your support and swift reply