Maxi-Web Demo Soft Re-Compile for XC32/MPLABX

Started by lamda, May 24, 2016, 01:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lamda

Hi,
I used the Maxi-Web board 3 years ago. It was compiled on MPLAB 8.9 with no problem!.
Now I'm trying to recompile the project with the new files. I loaded the XC32 v.1.21. I have the MPLABX IDE v3.20.
The compilation was unsuccessful, and the result is:
CLEAN SUCCESSFUL (total time: 7s)
make -f nbproject/Makefile-default.mk SUBPROJECTS= .build-conf
make[1]: Entering directory 'C:/Work_Dir/Work/1-Projects/FOTIADHS/DemoSoft PIC32-MAXI-WEB v1.03/MainProgram/MainProgram.X'
make  -f nbproject/Makefile-default.mk dist/default/production/MainProgram.X.production.hex
make[2]: Entering directory 'C:/Work_Dir/Work/1-Projects/FOTIADHS/DemoSoft PIC32-MAXI-WEB v1.03/MainProgram/MainProgram.X'
In file included from c:\program files (x86)\microchip\xc32\v1.21\bin\../lib/gcc/pic32mx/4.5.2/../../../../pic32mx/include/lega-c/peripheral/adc10.h:45:0,
                 from c:\program files (x86)\microchip\xc32\v1.21\bin\../lib/gcc/pic32mx/4.5.2/../../../../pic32mx/include/lega-c/plib.h:49,
                 from ../../Microchip/Include/Compiler.h:117,
                 from ../includes.h:12,
                 from ../taskIO.c:15:
..... TONES OF WARNINGS.....................................................................
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc32\v1.21\bin\xc32-gcc.exe" -g -x c -c -mprocessor=32MX795F512L -I.. -I../../CommonElements -I../../AdcServer -I../../FreeRTOS -I../../FreeRTOS/Source/include -I../../FreeRTOS/Source/portable/MPLAB/PIC32MX -I../../Microchip/Include "-I../../Microchip/Include/MDD File System" "-I../../TCPIP stack_lib" -I../../SDcard_lib -I../../Graphics_lib -I../../Microchip/Include/USB -MMD -MF build/default/production/_ext/1472/MPFSImg2.o.d -o build/default/production/_ext/1472/MPFSImg2.o ../MPFSImg2.c -legacy-libc
make[2]: Leaving directory 'C:/Work_Dir/Work/1-Projects/FOTIADHS/DemoSoft PIC32-MAXI-WEB v1.03/MainProgram/MainProgram.X'
nbproject/Makefile-default.mk:78: recipe for target '.build-conf' failed
make[1]: *** [.build-conf] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory 'C:/Work_Dir/Work/1-Projects/FOTIADHS/DemoSoft PIC32-MAXI-WEB v1.03/MainProgram/MainProgram.X'
nbproject/Makefile-impl.mk:39: recipe for target '.build-impl' failed
make: *** [.build-impl] Error 2

BUILD FAILED (exit value 2, total time: 47s)

With actually NO ERRORS it finalises to "build-conf] Error".
I tried with newer versions of XC32 with no luck at all.
Has anybody a sugestion?
Thank you in advance
Kostas

lamda

__SOLUTION__
I recollected my notes (3 years old) and I remembered that I should compile all the rest projects (AdcServer, ... TCPIP_lib) and finally the Main.
It finalizes with "BUILD SUCCESSFUL (total time: 37s)"
Kostas