March 28, 2024, 03:24:56 PM

Need suggestions/help

Started by cristomike2, May 08, 2020, 04:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cristomike2

I am trying to build a project In which I can send audio from the microphone to a smartphone over Bluetooth. I am thinking of using the following components for this project: Arduino Uno, HC -05 Bluetooth module, electret microphone/condenser microphone.

Can I proceed with these components?

I am a little confused as to how to proceed, the microphone will pick the audio and send it to Arduino and from there the Arduino would transmit the data to the phone using Bluetooth module. But I guess I am confused by the transmission part as to how each would transmit.

Thank you in advance, hope everyone is safe. :)

svan

My suggestion would be to start by creating code to send integer values to your phone and see if you can accomplish that before progressing to the microphone.  I presume that you are using classic Bluetooth [HC-05 mentioned] (as opposed to LE) and that you have an Android smartphone.

sherylbrock

Quote from: cristomike2 on May 08, 2020, 04:08:52 PMI am trying to build a project In which I can send audio from the microphone to a smartphone over Bluetooth. I am thinking of using the following components for this project: Arduino Uno, HC -05 Bluetooth module, electret microphone/condenser microphone.

Can I proceed with these components?

I am a little confused as to how to proceed, the microphone will pick the audio and send it to Arduino and from there the Arduino would transmit the data to the phone using Bluetooth module. But I guess I am confused by the transmission part as to how each would transmit.

Thank you in advance, hope everyone is safe. :)

I think this guide will help you https://mynewmicrophone.com/how-to-connect-an-external-microphone-to-a-smartphone/.