Ethernet Bootloader for PIC32-MAXI-WEB

Started by mospf, June 10, 2016, 04:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mospf

Hi everyone,

I used to use PIC-WEB and was absolutely happy till one day I realized that available RAM and Flash memory of my projects is almost equal to ZERO and I was obliged to save every byte. That is why I decided to move to PIC32-MAXI-WEB as MCU has much more memory onboard.

One of the critical functionality I used with PIC18F67J60 is ethernet bootloader. Prebuild HEX was provided with patched stack from Microchip / Olimex and everything was OK.

Unfortunatley tehre is no prebuilt HEX or bootloader project adapted to PIC32-MAXI-WEB.

I tried to get any info about it and after all I found AN1388 documents&code from Microchip regarding PIC32 bootloaders. Unfortunately provided HEX doesn't work on PIC32-MAXI-WEB as I guess something should be adapted.

QUESTION: does anybody try to use ethernet bootloader for PIC32-MAXI-WEB? If yes - could you please advice me on the items I need to take into account while migrating original code from Microchip from AN1388 into PIC32-MAXI-WEB? Probably I've missed something and adapted project / HEX is available somewhere?

Thank you very much in advance.

Dmitry Ivanov

mospf

May I kindly propose a financial fee (consideration) for working project of Etherent bootloader and corrected standard application "TCPIP PIC32 ETH Demo App" (modifyed application linker script taking into account that bootloader is used) for PIC32-MAXI-WEB.

Reward: 200$