A64-OLinuXino Quad Core Cortex-A53 ARM 64 bit development board
Select Product Variant
Open source hardware board that runs Linux and Android. Entirely designed with open source software CAD tools.
There are three models:
- A64-OLinuXino-1G0G with 1GB RAM but NO flash and NO WiFi/BLE connectivity
- A64-OLinuXino-1G4GW with 1GB RAM and 4GB extra flash and extra WiFi/BLE module
- A64-OLinuXino-2G16G-IND with 2GB RAM and 16GB extra flash but NO WiFi/BLE connectivity; with components that work in the industrial -40+85C temperature range
- Allwinner A64 - 1.2 GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit
- Memory: 1GB or 2GB RAM DDR3L @ 672Mhz
- 0/4/16GB eMMC flash memory for storage and boot
- MicroSD card connector for cards up to 32GB
- Debug: serial UART debug header with 0.1" pins
- Wired connectivity: 10/100/1000Mbps GbE Ethernet
- Wireless connectivity: popular on-board WIFI and bluetooth 4.0 BLE module with built-in antenna (only available in the A64-OLinuXino-1G4GW version)
- Monitor output: HDMI output
- Display output: LCD output on 40-pin ribbon cable connector and MIPI DSI with 20-pin ribbon connector
- Audio: headphone output and microphone input with phone jacks (can be changed to Line-in and Line-out via jumpers)
- External power: power jack for 5V exeternal power supply
- Battery power option and built-in charger circuit: the board can be fully powered via 3.7 Li-Po battery
- USB connectivity: USB-OTG support on microUSB connector; USB host on USB type A connector; USB HSIC signals available on 4-pin header drills @ 0.1" step
- LEDs: power indication LED, battery charging status LED, user-programmable LED
- GPIO expansion: provided 40-pin header drills @ 0.1" step with useful signals (like CSI camera interface and GPIOs)
- UEXT expansion: provided 10-pin header drills @ 0.1" step for UEXT expansion
- optional SPI Flash on SO8 connector
- RTC battery expansion: pad provided for powering the RTC of AXP803
- Buttons: UBOOT button; RESET button; POWER button
- Four mounting holes
- PCB dimensions: (90.0 x 62.5)mm ~ (3.5 x 2.5)"
- What LCDs can I connect to A64-OLinuXino?
- You can connect LCD-OLinuXino-7 and LCD-OLinuXino-10 LCDs, however the A64 chip has no support for resistive touch panels, so the touch screen will not be available. The 7 and 10 inch LCDs with capacitive touch panels will be added soon to our product range. To connect an LCD to A64-OLinuXino you need FPC-40-0.5-150 cable.
- How long this board will be available?
- This board will be available forever