A64-OLinuXino Quad Core Cortex-A53 ARM 64 bit development board
Select Product Variant
|10 - 49 pcs||47.50 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||45.00 EUR|
A64-OLinuXino is OSHW certified
Open Source Hardware with UID BG000042
Open source hardware board that runs Linux and Android. Entirely designed with open source software CAD tools.
There are four variants:
- A64-OLinuXino-1G with 1GB RAM but NO flash and NO WiFi/BLE connectivity
- A64-OLinuXino-1Ge16GW with 1GB RAM and 16GB extra eMMC flash and extra WiFi/BLE module
- A64-OLinuXino-1Ge4GW with 1GB RAM and 4GB extra eMMC flash and extra WiFi/BLE module
- A64-OLinuXino-1Gs16M with 1GB RAM, no NAND or eMMC flash, no WiFi/BLE, extra 16MB SPI flash
- A64-OLinuXino-2Ge8G-IND with 2GB RAM and 8GB extra flash but NO WiFi/BLE connectivity; with components that work in the industrial -40+85C temperature range
- Allwinner A64 - 1.2 GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit
- Memory: 1GB or 2GB RAM DDR3L @ 672Mhz
- 0/4/16GB eMMC flash memory for storage and boot
- MicroSD card connector for cards up to 32GB
- Debug: serial UART debug header with 0.1" pins
- Wired connectivity: 10/100/1000Mbps GbE Ethernet
- Wireless connectivity: popular on-board WIFI and bluetooth 4.0 BLE module with built-in antenna (only available in the A64-OLinuXino-1G4GW version)
- Monitor output: HDMI output
- Display output: LCD output on 40-pin ribbon cable connector and MIPI DSI with 20-pin ribbon connector
- Audio: headphone output and microphone input with phone jacks (can be changed to Line-in and Line-out via jumpers)
- External power: power jack for 5V exeternal power supply
- Battery power option and built-in charger circuit: the board can be fully powered via 3.7 Li-Po battery
- USB connectivity: USB-OTG support on microUSB connector; USB host on USB type A connector; USB HSIC signals available on 4-pin header drills @ 0.1" step
- LEDs: power indication LED, battery charging status LED, user-programmable LED
- GPIO expansion: provided 40-pin header drills @ 0.1" step with useful signals (like CSI camera interface and GPIOs)
- UEXT expansion: provided 10-pin header drills @ 0.1" step for UEXT expansion
- optional SPI Flash on SO8 connector
- RTC battery expansion: pad provided for powering the RTC of AXP803
- Buttons: UBOOT button; RESET button; POWER button
- Four mounting holes
- PCB dimensions: (90.0 x 62.5)mm ~ (3.5 x 2.5)"
- What LCDs can I connect to A64-OLinuXino?
- You can connect LCD-OLinuXino-7 and LCD-OLinuXino-10 LCDs, however the A64 chip has no support for resistive touch panels, so the touch screen will not be available. The 7 and 10 inch LCDs with capacitive touch panels will be added soon to our product range. To connect an LCD to A64-OLinuXino you need FPC-40-0.5-150 cable.
- How long this board will be available?
- This board will be available forever