A33-OLinuXino Quad Core Cortex-A7 1.2Ghz with 1GB RAM Linux Single board computer
Select Product Variant
|10 - 49 pcs||39.60 EUR|
|50 - 99 pcs||35.20 EUR|
|100 - 999 pcs||33.00 EUR|
|1000 - 10000 pcs||30.80 EUR|
A33-OLinuXino is Open Source Hardware single board computer with A33 Quad core Cortex-A7 processor, Mali 400 GPU, OpenGL ES 2.0, RGB/LVDS, MIPI DSI interface for up to 1280x800 resolution displays, 5M/8M pixel CSI, HI-FI 100 dB Audio Codec.
- A33 Quad Core Cortex-A7 running at 1.2Ghz
- 1GB DDR3 RAM running at clock 432/360MHz
- USB On-The-Go interface on USB mini connector
- AXP223 PMU
- Debug UART connector
- LiPo battery charger
- Step-up converter allow all peripherals including USB hosts to work properly on Li-Po battery power
- Audio input for microphone
- Audio output for headphones
- Camera CSI / LCD MIPI 40 pin FPC connector
- LCD 0.1" step 40 pin connector (not assembled on board)
- GPIO 0.1" step 40 pin connector (not assembled on board)
- Barrel power jack for external 5V supply
- PCB dimensions: 66 x 71 mm
- Can I have the LCD or/and the GPIO male or female connectors soldered?
- Yes, this is possible for minimum order of 50 pcs. Contact us for quote.
- Can I use your LCD displays with this board?
- Yes, but only the 4.3", 7", 10" displays. The resistve touchscreens would not work since the A33 chip supports only capacitive touchscreens.