Bootable micro SD card with Android image
|10 - 49 pcs||8.96 EUR|
|50 - 10000 pcs||7.96 EUR|
Please note: this SD card is suitable only for A20-OLinuXino-MICRO and A20-OLinuXino-MICRO-4GB
The card is loaded with the latest image by the time of leaving the company. You can find download links for the latest images at the wiki article of your board.
- Highest speed (class 10) micro SD card
- 8GB of memory storage
- Contains the latest (by the time of leaving the Olimex facilities) official Olimex Android image
- The Android is set for dual video output - HDMI and 7 inch LCD
- Can be used as a general-purpose micro SD card
- I bought one of your 10 inch LCD displays and this Android SD card. However the resolution I see on my LCD is not correct. What am I missing?
- By default the image we download on the Android cards is suitable for dual video output: 1280 x 720 HDMI video output (available at the on-board HDMI connector); and 800 x 480 pixel inch video ouput (available at the on-board LCD connector). If you purchased 10 inch display you would need to download a different Android image, specifically created for the higher screen resolution. It might be downloaded from the wiki article of your specific board.